Premium grade for ROV/AUV buoyancy and manned and unmanned submersibles, requiring high compressive and hydrostatic strengths.
- Premium performances
- Lowest Density buoyancy material
- P7500 can be easily machined and drilled
- Epoxy bonding allows building of finished buoyancy modules
- Reliable adhesion with sprayed PUR coating and both epoxy PUR painting
- Very low water absorption
+33 (0)4 94 87 07 77
Our blocks prices are EXWORKS prices.
We can quote for you transport price (standard or premium) everywhere in the world, please request us.
We have an important stock off the shelf of standard buoyancy blocks, ready for immediate delivery.
If not, we will do our best to deliver within your time frame, taking into account your requirements.
Then, we can calculate for you the number of blocks needed according your design and uplift objective, as to optimize the sketch and also offer the sketch assembly from standard blocks, according your 3D drawings.
Need a bespoke buoyancy product?
Send us your drawings and
we will provide a quote.
Other syntactic foam blocks for 7500 m depth
This product is unique for this depth….