Classic grade for offshore and oceanography buoyancy, in water depths up to 6 000 m.
- High compressive strength
- CF6000 can be easily machined and drilled
- Epoxy bonding allows building of finished buoyancy modules
- Reliable adhesion with sprayed PUR coating and both epoxy PUR painting
- Very low water absorption
+33 (0)4 94 87 07 77
The prices of our blocks are EX WORKS prices.
We can quote for you transport prices (standard or premium) for anywhere in the world, please send us a request.
We have a large stock of off-the-shelf standard buoyancy blocks, ready for immediate delivery.
In the case of custom-made orders, we will do our best to deliver within your time frame, taking into account your specific requirements.
We can calculate the number of blocks needed according to your design and upthrust objective, as to optimize the sketch and also offer the assembly of the sketch from standard blocks, according to your 3D drawings.
Need a bespoke buoyancy product?
Send us your drawings and
we will provide a quote.